A researcher since January 2019, Rūta Dėlkutė has an educational background in economics and political science from Vanderbilt University (MA) and ISM University of Management and Economics (BSc). She was a part of PPMI in 2015-2017 as a junior researcher and was involved in numerous EU level projects. Her fields of interest include economic development, education policies, and research and innovation. Rūta Dėlkutė also has some field research experience in Latin America as well as worked in fields of project management and event coordination.
Key areas of expertise
- Policy areas: research and innovation, education policy.
- Research methods: quantitative and qualitative research methods.
- MA in Economics (Specialization – Economic Development), Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN, USA, 2018.
- BSc in Economics (Specialization – Economics and politics), ISM University of management and economics, Vilnius, Lithuania, 2015
- Erasmus student exchange, INSEEC Business School, Paris, France, 2013.
Review of MSCA unit costs in preparation of Horizon Europe (European Commission, DG EAC, 2019-ongoing)
Cost/benefit analysis study for Impact Assessment on road circulation of non-road mobile machinery (European Commission, DG Internal Market, Industry, Entrepreneurship and SMEs, 2018 - ongoing)
Mid-term review of simplified grants used in the Erasmus+ programme (DG EAC, 2016 – 2017),
OPENing UP new methods,indicators and tools for peer review, impact measurement and dissemination of research results – OpenUP (Horizon 2020 project)
Assessing the Union Added Value and the Economic Impact of the EU Framework Programmes (FP7, Horizon 2020) (European Commission, DG Research and Innovation, 2015-2017)
Ex-post evaluation of the health theme in FP7 (European Commission, DG Research and Innovation, 2014-2016)
Ex-post evaluation of the health theme in FP7 - Case studies (European Commission, DG Research and Innovation, 2014-2017)«back