Justina has joined PPMI in April, 2018. While pursuing a Bachelor degree in Political Science at Vilnius University, Institute of International Relations and Political Science, Justina has discovered an interest in public policy research, especially in education, social inclusion and employment fields.
- BA in Political Science, Vilnius University, Lithuania (Estimated Completion – 2019)
- Public-private partnerships for skills development in the ETF partner countries (ETF, 2018 – ongoing)
- Final evaluation of Fostering Digital Entrepreneurship in Europe: Raising Awareness and the Visibility of Digital Icons and Creation of a European E-Mentors Ecosystem (WATIFY Phase 1, 20145-2015) and Awareness Raising Campaign for the Modernisation of Europe’s Industry (WATIFY Phase 2, 2016-2018) (European Commission, DG GROW, 2018 – ongoing)
- Evaluation of the European Week of Sport (European Commission, DG EAC, 2017 – ongoing)
- Study on Digital Skills in the 21st century (European Parliament, CULT Committee, 2018)