Greta Kirdulyte is a researcher at PPMI since November 2017. Her main research interests focus on education, research and innovation, social policy, energy and foreign policy. Prior to joining PPMI she gained experience in the European Commission, NATO ENSEC COE, Transparency International, and UNICEF while engaging in a broad variety of research activities, assisting in evaluation and monitoring tasks, and coordinating an international event. Greta has an educational background in social sciences gained during BSc studies in Politics with International Relations at Aston University, and MA studies in International Security at the University of Bath.
- MA International Security, University of Bath, United Kingdom, 2013
- BSc Politics with International Relations, Aston University, United Kingdom, 2012
- Study on International Cooperation in the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions (European Commission, DG EAC, 2018-ongoing);
- Study on data gathering and information for the 2018 ERA Progress Report (European Commission, DG RTD, 2018-ongoing);
- Study to evaluate the progress on quality assurance systems in the area of higher education in the Member States and on cooperation activities at European level (European Commission, DG EAC, 2017-ongoing)