Eszter joined PPMI as a researcher in September 2018. Her main interests include education policy, migration, social inclusion, as well as (de)segregation and equal opportunities. Her education in sociology and nationalism studies gave her the opportunity to learn and acquire different perspectives and approaches to various issues within the field of social science. Prior to joining PPMI, Eszter gained experience as an independent researcher in Budapest.
- MA in Ethnic and Minority Policy (Nationalism Studies), Central European University, Budapest, Hungary, 2017
- Exchange semester (Erasmus), Tilburg University, Netherlands, 2013
- BA in Sociology, Corvinus University of Budapest, Hungary, 2015
- Science and scientific culture as an educational challenge (European Parliament, ongoing)
- Study to design and carry out a nation-wide study on the profiles of children with low-learning levels (UNICEF Uzbekistan, 2018)