Arnas joined PPMI in March 2019 as a communication policy researcher. He has an educational background in communication and hands-on experience in creating and implementing digital communication strategies. Since 2015, Arnas has been pursuing a PhD at Faculty of Communication, Vilnius University. His main areas of interest are digital media and communication.
Key areas of expertise
- Policy areas: communication
- Methods: qualitative and quantitative data collection and analysis, including web content analysis, web analytics, surveys, desk research
- PhD studies in Communication, Vilnius University, 2015 – ongoing
- MA in Communication, Vilnius University, 2013 – 2015
- BA in Communication and Information, Vilnius University, 2009 – 2013
Evaluation of dissemination tools in the area of taxation (European Commission, DG TAXUD, 2018 – ongoing«back