Vilnius Competitiveness Estimation
The estimation of Vilnius competitiveness in attracting investment and talents cover the core functions of Go Vilnius business department. The goal of the research will be achieved by addressing a number of objectives:
- designing a methodology of selecting Vilnius' contender cities and selecting 5 the most relevant contender cities;
- designing a methodology to compare the contender cities regarding investment and talent attraction and retention, and performance of regional specialization;
- setting the baseline of Vilnius + 5 selected cities' competitiveness in attracting investment;
- designing a methodology for Go Vilnius business department KPI monitoring and assessment;
- setting the baseline for Go Vilnius business department KPI monitoring tool;
- providing the final report of cities' competitiveness covering each cities' competitiveness profile.
In this research we employ such methods as secret consumer research, literature review, semi-structured interview.
The research was concluded with a ranking of city competitiveness estimation in investment attraction within pillars of talents, business and specialisation. Also we have designed a methodology for Go Vilnius business unit to monitor their KPIs. The research was concluded with recommendation on how to strengthen Vilnius competitiveness