Provision of Stakeholder feedback services for Cedefop's performance measurement system
The overall objective of this framework contract is the development, analysis and reporting of stakeholder feedback services to Cedefop in line with its annual work programme and programming document 2017-2020. More specifically, in the context of assignment the contractor is expected to support Cedefop in:
- better understanding of the extent to which the quality and relevance of Cedefop’s work and expertise are used and valued by its stakeholders;
- obtaining a comprehensive assessment of the quality and relevance of Cedefop’s consultation with its key stakeholders;
- gaining more insight into how Cedefop’s Governing Board members are exercising their supervisory function.
To achieve these results, four tasks must be accomplished subsequently:
- Task 1: developing the appropriate indicators (quantitative and qualitative) and linking them conceptually to Cedefop’s performance measurement system;
- Task 2: developing the appropriate tools to analyse and report on qualitative insights into how Cedefop outputs, activities and expertise are perceived by its stakeholders and how they are used;
- Task 3: developing the appropriate tools to assess, analyse and report on Cedefop’s consultation with its key stakeholders when developing and implementing its work programme;
- Task 4: developing the appropriate self-assessment tools to assess, analyse and report to which extent Cedefop’s Governing Board exercises its supervisory function.
Desk research, stakeholder feedback and satisfaction surveys, as well as interviews with Cedefop’s staff will be employed to accomplish these tasks.