Feasibility study for surveying principals, teachers, learners and in-company trainers in initial vocational education and training
The aim of the feasibility study is three-fold:
- Develop a survey on initial VET (ISCED level 3) targeting four populations - school principals, teachers, in-company trainers and learners. This includes developing research topics, questionnaires and the survey concept (methodology).
- Pilot and assess the survey concept in Austria, Croatia, Greece, Lithuania, the Netherlands and Spain.
- Examine the feasibility of upscaling the survey on IVET at EU level.
Key steps to achieve them will be the following:
- Examining reseatch gaps (literature review and expert interviews)
- Developing questionnaires, translating them and carrying out cognitive testing
- Developing the survey concept and survey materials
- Programming and testing the survey
- Piloting the survey
- Analysing, reporting and making conclusions