In November PPMI started implementing the Mid-term evaluation of Lithuania’s investments into Smart Public Governance priority under the Lithuanian Operational Programme. Reforms and investments in this field are supervised by the Lithuanian Ministry of the Interior. Project team aims to assess relevance, effectiveness and efficiency of 2014–2020 ESIF investments into public sector and provide recommendations for the 2021–2027 programming period. The mix of interventions to be assessed covers following thematic fields:
- strengthening of the result-orientated governance,
- increasing quality of public services,
- increasing transparency and openness of public administration,
- improvement of business regulation and
- improvement of management of human resources in the public service.
For more information about the study, please contact Alina Makarevičienė.