PPMI is an independent research institute that conducts policy analysis for public sector clients, both domestic and EU. We are always looking to expand our team of more than 50 in-house policy researchers and welcome job applications from creative and motivated individuals at various stages of their career. If you are a fast learner and are ready to kick-start your career in policy research send us motivation letter, CV, and an example of a research paper you have written to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online. PPMI is an equal opportunities employer.
PPMI has a fast-pace and dynamic working environment where employees are ready to partake in a wide range of research and organisational activities including but not limited to: qualitative and quantitative analysis, drafting proposals for international tenders, mobilizing experts from PPMI network and beyond to contribute to ongoing and potential projects and ensuring high quality and timely delivery of necessary outputs.
- a rewarding working environment that allows you to grow personally and professionally;
- support from senior colleagues/mentors;
- in-house training on methodological and thematic topics;
- non-financial benefits including for professional development;
- opportunity to work on highly relevant social issues;
- competitive salary commensurate with experience.
We are constantly expanding our pool of researchers.
If you are a good fit for PPMI and meet the requirements, please send us your CV, and we’ll contact you when opportunities matching your profile become available.
- a university education in social sciences;
- experience applying quantitative and qualitative research methods;
- excellent analytical skills and ability to apply them creatively;
- ability to produce high-quality research;
- ability to work individually and collaborate closely with a team;
- strong English and communication skills, both oral and written;
- project management experience (for senior positions).